Monday 11 June 2012

WWDC 2012 Keynote Video


Ok, now that the WWDC keynote is finished we can rejoice with all the Apple goodies we have for this year!
My favourite is iOS 6 and Siri with locations and services information in the UK. This was long overdue. The Macbook line with the retina display is amazing but I would not go out tomorrow and buy a £3000 notebook. That's not me.

Let me know what you think of the announcements and what is your favourite feature or product.

If you missed the keynote here is the link for the video.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on facebook or YouTube. You can also check my website and blog to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment