Monday 20 May 2013

The Lenovo IdeaPad U310 is a Budget Ultrabook, If You Could, What Would You Add to The Mix?


Are you annoyed with startup times, the weight your laptop is or short battery life? Then you most likely gave Lenovo's IdeaPad U310 an distant glare. To be honest, besides those flaws, it looked otherwise an extremely solid Ultrabook for anyone whose pockets could not reach to top of the range model. We would like to know, did you purchase one? If that's the case, what did you make of it, and let's imagine you have been dreaming up a budget Ultrabook what might you change?

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment