Thursday 23 May 2013

The FCC Has a Look at Toshiba's New Effort The AT10LE-A Slate With The New Tegra 4 Inside



The FCC's fall out shelter, situated under the Portals II, 445 12th Street SW, has had a new visit by way of a so called rising star of the slate world. The new Toshiba's AT10LE-a, Toshiba's Tegra 4 powered tablet that all reports indicate is running Android 4.2.1 has had a seeing to by the nice people working at the FCC. 

The machine is carrying Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and an NFC chip, and given that they have been confirmed usable for human scrutiny, we could only assume that the official unveiling won't be far now.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment