Thursday 23 May 2013

Two-Step Verification Comes to Twitter, Protect Your Twitter Account by Enabling it in Settings




Two-factor authentication has finally reached Twitter to make our accounts more secure, the organisation announced today.
The move is made after several high-profile Twitter accounts were hacked, including The Associated Press, The Onion and E! Online. Jim O'Leary from Twitter's security team unveiled the newest feature in an article, saying it's to protect accounts from "sometimes" being compromised by hackers.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment