Monday 20 May 2013

Samsung's Flagship Galaxy S4 to be Added as an Infringing Product to Apple's List in The Coming 2014 Lawsuit



While preparing for the second patent trial against Samsung booked for Spring next year, Apple has disclosed it has intentions to add the new Samsung Galaxy S4 to the long list of the 22 devices, Apple claims infringe iOS UI patents. Included in its statement filed with the US Court in California the day before yesterday Apple stated that it analyzed the Galaxy S4 following its release, and has "come to the conclusion that it's also an infringing device and accordingly wants to move for leave to include the Galaxy S4 for being an infringing device."


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment