Thursday 23 May 2013

Microsoft's Latest TV ad Makes Fun of The iPad by Classing it as an Under Achiever




The latest Microsoft TV ad from for Windows 8 tablets uses the Siri voice system to make fun of the iPad in regards to capabilities and pricing. The TV spot seems to class the Windows 8 slates as more productive and better value for your hard earned cash. Microsoft seems to have chosen a similar ad to the one Apple used back in 2012 to unveil the iPad Mini. Reference ad is bellow. Is this sort of advertisement even legal? Have product ads gone a bit far or is it all fun and games?
Let us know in the comments bellow.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment