Tuesday 21 June 2016

Game of Thrones finale preview: another dinner party!




It's hard to believe that there's only one episode left in season six of Game of Thrones, mainly because I have no memory of what my life was like before this season began. What did I do on Sundays? What did I think about for many, many hours at work? How did I steer conversations toward Kit Harington's perfect face?
[SPOILERS FOR GAME OF THRONES AND A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE BELOW]
Yet, here we are, and the finale looks terrible. Can you believe that Daario is in this teaser? Can you believe that Daario is on Game of Thrones? The only explanation I will accept for his presence is that he's being dumped by Daenerys, in favor of other romantic pursuits.
We also see Tommen's crown being set upon his head very slowly by a faceless person...
Continue reading…

No comments:

Post a Comment