Friday 5 July 2013

Switching From iPhone To Android [A Switcher's Guide]



Switching From iPhone To Android [A Switcher's Guide]
Jul 5th 2013, 14:42, by Ben Reid
As many of you will know, I recently broke the habit of a lifetime by switching from iPhone to Android - or specifically, the HTC One - as my daily runner. Although I'd had plenty of interaction with Google's mobile OS under my belt prior to picking up the One, I hadn't used a Droid for any substantial length of time, so the experience has certainly been new to me in that respect. I've heard from many of you who've noted of your apprehension about making the switch because you've become so accustomed to using iOS and the Apple ecosystem, so I've thrown together a little manual for anybody...

Continue reading this article at RedmondPie.com
App.net Delicious Digg Evernote Facebook Google Bookmarks Google Plus Instapaper LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment