Thursday 25 July 2013

12 Rules of Internet

Gizmodo UK
Gizmodo UK 
12 Rules of Internet
Jul 25th 2013, 17:00, by Gizmodo

18uvk9le745qzjpgIn all my years working in technology, I have learned a few things. These lessons have become oft-repeated refrains when speaking to people, so I thought I’d collect them so I have a link to send folks when needed. 1) Given enough time, any object which can generate musical notes will be used to play [...]

    


App.net Delicious Digg Evernote Facebook Google Bookmarks Google Plus Instapaper LinkedIn StumbleUpon Tumblr Twitter
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment