Saturday 28 July 2012

Medway Celebrates the Olympics

The Olympics have kicked in at 9pm tonight! London starts the opening ceremony of the Olympic games 2012 in style. What an amazing show!
These are the Medway photos of the celebrations at the Rochester Castle grounds and Rochester High Street.

Thousands flock to the streets of Rochester to run the Medway Mile.































As you can see, half of the super hero characters were there! We had the amazing Red Lycra Man, Lion Man, Batman, Banana Man. Even Captain Jack Sparrow ran amongst the participants! Now, that's what I call fun!!

I also bumped into the Torch Bearer! Nice chap.


Finally the entertainment moved to the Castle grounds and the stilt act made an appearance. Really charming people.










I really hope you like these photos. If you were there leave me a comment and let me know what your thoughts are, regarding the celebrations. If you were not there let me know what you think of the photos.
I had lots of fun. After all, it's not everyday that the Olympic Games comes to Britain.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on facebook or YouTube. You can also check my website and blog to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment