Tuesday 1 May 2012

(Solved) Get To The Claim Description Page on YouTube. How hard can it be? Right?


If you are reading this, you most likely have searched
for hours on how to get to the Claim Description Page
on YouTube but have not managed to find it.
Meanwhile your video is still refused and you are not making any money from your hardwork.

Fear not, this is very normal, I did the same thing. It took me a day to find its hidding place. I did a great video that explains exactly why you cannot find it and how to get there.

YouTube should have left it as it was. This malarkey of moving things about has caused enough confusion and delay.

Without further ado here it is http://youtu.be/1J_a9MeUDzI


Enjoy


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on facebook or YouTube. You can also check my website and blog to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever changing world of technology


No comments:

Post a Comment