Tuesday 28 May 2013

Win a Free Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Just For Staring at it!



Samsung is noted for the strange advertising campaigns. The smartphone maker, tablets and almost anything tech gadget with battery or perhaps a plug usually loves to have a laugh at the competition in TV ads. Even their product announcements may be surreal affairs, but the most recent stunt takes the biscuit for being totally weird to say the least. Have I got your interest in finding out what it is? Take a look at the video bellow.
In Switzerland, Samsung and associate Swisscom have been offering Galaxy S4 smartphones to anyone who are able to complete a simple challange, well, simple in theory. In reality, it's so simple we'd possibly argue that the whole lot is ingenious.



Read more >>


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment