Wednesday 29 May 2013

Watch The Full Tim Cook's Interview at The AllThingsD 11 Conference, From His Views of Google Glass to Chat Heads [Video]

                      

Watch Apple's CEO Tim Cook's interview at the AllThingsD 11 in full above. Mr. Cook gave us all a glint of what is to come in the forthcoming WWDC and his personal views on the current tech products in the market today. He spoke about Google Glass, Facebook Chat Heads, Apple's finance and the overflowing of Android in the market.

Apple's position on this is that volume is not the solution, quality is.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment