Monday 27 May 2013

Universal Announces New Simpsons Spot at The Orlando Resort in Florida

Photo


Universal announces a brand new Simpsons area is practically completed, for the the Universal Orlando Resort. Working on the 2008 launch of The Simpsons Ride and Kwik-E-Mart store as seen in the series, "Springfield" will now include a Kang & Kodos ride, alongside several of the animated series' most famous landmarks, featuring Krusty Burger, Moe's Tavern, Luigi's Pizza, and a Duff Brewery. 

Is The Simpsons still a huge enough token to justify a unique area? We will discover that exactly when Springfield is inaugurated this season.




You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment