Tuesday 28 May 2013

Samsung's London Event 2013 Galaxy & ATIV Set For The 20th of June in Earls Court


Samsung has not introduced the Galaxy S4 long ago, and recently we have seen leaks of the Galaxy S4 mini, but it appears that the organization has more new devices to show us after invitations have been sent out for a ‘Samsung Premiere 2013 event.' Additional information is available right bellow.
To be held at London's Earls Court square on June the 20th, the event's invitations contain the Galaxy and ATIV branding, suggestion us to the somewhat logical outcome that we might see more than one device next month.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment