Monday 20 May 2013

Samsung QHD Display Panels Have a Resolution of 3200X1800 And a 276ppi Beating Sharp And Retina by Quite a Bit





Hot on the hells of Sharp's announcement of a 262ppi display, Samsung went even higher-res with the unveiling of a 276ppi display in the shape of a 13.3-inch QHD 3200×1800 panel.
The Apple Retina display is 220ppi in the 15" MacBook Pro and 227ppi in the 13" model.
Samsung is getting one over all the competition but what about quality control? The displays in the MacBook line are immaculate but I find that even in the UltraBook line the Samsung displays leave much to be desired despite all the tech in them.
Samsung is running before they can walk and I personally think that they should perfect what they have already and not innovate at every opportunity they have.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments bellow.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment