Thursday 30 May 2013

LG Confirms That The Nexus 4 in White Will be Available Globally in The Next Few Weeks

Nexus 4 White


LG finally confirms it'll release a version of the Nexus 4 smartphone in white. The story was originally leaked in January, the unit comes with the exact same 4.7" 1280 x 768 IPS screen, a quad-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro CPU, and 2GB of memory RAM as its black sibling. LG states that the Nexus 4 White should be available to buy in Hong Kong as of now, before worldwide release in the coming weeks. 
No details yet on whether this flagship smartphone is going to be available at Google's Play Store.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment