Monday 27 May 2013

Lenovo is Planning to Bring Smartphones to The United States within a Year



Lenovo's CEO Yang Yuanqing announced this week that his company is planning to introduce its smartphones to the US in just a year's time. Talking in an interview with the WSJ, Mr. Yuanqing went on to say that the mobile slice of the pie is the following step for Lenovo, which has experienced rising PC sales although there are general declines across the world.
"Smartphones are our new opportunity," he said, including that Lenovo sees industry as a way to obtain longer-term growth. "As a public company you usually have to take into account how exactly to grow."

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment