Monday 27 May 2013

After Sony's PlayStation 4 Teaser an Image Emerged From All The Flashes! Is This What The PS4 Looks Like? [Photo]


It is true that Sony is the talk of the town by teasing the brand new PlayStation 4 prior to Microsoft's Xbox One reveal, with a flash video that provides us with some fantastic close-ups of the latest Sony effort. The tech folk online quickly got working though, and put the pieces of the puzzle together, discovering this design of what the PS4 could appear to be, and it's got everything observed in the teaser they put out last week. 

The questions now is, is this what the PS4 looks like?


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment