Tuesday 21 May 2013

Accusations Were Put to Apple of Having a 'Highly Questionable' Tax Avoidance Scheme Worth Billions of Dollars




Apple employs a "highly questionable" network of entities abroad in order to avoid parting with billions in US taxes, a Senate committee suggested on Monday.
This vast complex network includes three subsidiaries, based in Ireland, which appear never to be designated as a resident for tax puposes anywhere, the committee concluded. A source on the committee named them invisible companies.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology


No comments:

Post a Comment