Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Pirate Cinema Creates a Video Wall of The Top 100 Pirate Bay Films

Photo


The Pirate Cinema is a sort of a cinematic montage. The creators grabbed The Pirate Bay's torrent database of the Top 100 video files and watched each one of them, making tiny, fragmented clips centred on traffic (torrents are transferred block-by-block in quite a random order). The final results, which runs right through to May 29th inMontreal's Eastern Bloc gallery, is really a mash of sights and sounds, portraying the exorbitant size of global file sharing. Make your way to We Make Money Not Art for an interview with co-creator NicolasMaigret.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment