Saturday 25 May 2013

HTC Reported to be Working on HTC One 'Google Edition' With Stock Android



HTC could be following in Samsung's footsteps and create a "Google Edition" of its flagship HTC One phone running pure Android. In accordance with sources that contacted Russell Holly at Geek, work has started on an edition of the HTC One without its trademark Sense skin, with a US launch reported to be "imminent." 

The source previously leaked accurate info on the Galaxy S4 Google Edition before its disclosure at Google I/O.
Kouji Kodera is HTC's chief product officer, he stated a year ago that the organization is "very pleased with HTC Sense," and would "like to keep shipping it on every device." Nevertheless, Mr. Kodera was one of several employees to recently leave HTC, and earlier in 2013 the company unveiled the initial phone with the option to operate stock Android.


You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment