Thursday 23 May 2013

Google Now Voice Search And Conversational Feature Live in Chrome


Google's I/O dev event a week ago wasn't all what was expected to be once the company announced Glass, but there remained a lot to be desired this season following the company's unveiling of a mountain of exciting new services, products and features. One of them was the introduction of a new Google Now Voice Search feature, and earlier on, Chrome 27 (as it is called) gained new abilities with the feature built right into it. Additional information right after the break!

If you have installed the latest version of Google Chrome (it varies from region to region), pressing the microphone icon in the right side of the Google.com search box will subsequently open a fresh search page with the ability to listen to voice commands and act accordingly.



You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment