Saturday 25 May 2013

Apple Releases OS X 10.8.4 Build 12E55 Beta Version to Devs



It has been about a fortnight since the company released the last beta of OS X 10.8.4 build 12E47 to developers. Today Apple seeds another beta of 10.8.4, this time build 12E55. Yet again, the build has no known problems and Apple asks devs to concentrate on Wi-Fi, Windows File Sharing, Safari, and Graphics.
It looks like Apple is releasing numerous beta versions of OS X 10.8.4, similar to what they did with 10.8.3.

You can follow me on Twitter, add me to your circles on Google+ or Subscribe to me on Facebook or YouTube. You can also check my Everything Tech blog or my Computer Fixed UK website to keep yourself updated with what is happening in the ever-changing world of technology

No comments:

Post a Comment